- Maroua Maalej (from 1st October 2014) : low costs analyses for efficient compilers, with Fréderic Vivien
Undergraduate internships :
- 2011 : Guillaume Andrieu worked on scalability of termination algorithms. Co advised with C. Alias. See the research report.
- 2012 : Jean-Marie Vincenti developped an interface to simulate Communicating regular processes. The report.
- 2013 : Christophe Bacara developped some light pointer analyses with LLVM (the report), and Lucas Seguinot (co advised with D. Monniaux) worked on a new algorithm for termination (the report).
- 2014 : 2 M1 students from UnivLyon1 (Jan/Feb2014) : Aurelien Chemier : Pointers in LLVM and Antoine Vugliano : Numerical invariants for Faust. Gabriel Radanne (co advised with D. Monniaux) worked on the implementation of our algorithm for Termination (the report). See also Termite's demopage.
- 2015 : 2 M1 students from UnivLyon1 (Jan/Feb2015) : Tristan Dubois : Pointer arithmetic in LLVM and Marc Vincenti : Comparison of termination benchmarks. See also Termite's demopage.
- 2016 : Emilie Grunenberger: L3 internship co-supervised with Laure Daviaud (Plume), on complexity analysis.
- 2013 : Raphael Ernani Rodrigues (Brasil) made a short internship (2months) and worked on a new algorithm for proving non termination (the report) .
- 2016 : Vitor Paisante made a short internship, whose object was to realize a new pointer analysis with M. Maalej.
- 2016 : M2 intership of J. Braine on programs with arrays and lists. (the report) .