- Jan 2015, 26th to 30th.
- ENS Lyon, France.
- For the Computer Science Department students.
- 24 hours of courses in a week !
Static analyses in the state-of-the-art compilers
Schedule (V5 27th jan 15) + useful install information
- pdf. Warning, the final exam is now at 3pm on Friday 30th.
- The lab session will be done at ENS Site Monod. People that do not belong to the Computer Science Department will be given a login.
- Here is a useful script (V2 28/1) to set all the shell variables in order to properly use the LLVM distribution inside the lab rooms (E001/125/171)
- If you want to use your personal laptop, please install LLVM before coming (it takes a while to compile!). Follow these instructions.
- Day 1 slides : Introduction, Loop Optimization, Static Single Assignment.
- Day 2 slides : Sparse Analyses, Tainted Analyses.
- Day 3 slides : Range Analysis, Register Allocation, SSA based Register Allocation.
- Day 4 : end of lab2 + Lab3 intro, lab3 exercises (Obfuscation, writing a llvm pass), lab3 examples (countblocks), lab3 files. Tests in LLVM
- Day 5 : Lab4 intro, lab4 exercises(Dominance). Lab5 intro, lab5 exercises(Alias Set), and lab5 files. slides : Just in Time Compilation.
This research school is partially supported by the LABEX MILYON (ANR-10-LABX-0070) of Université de Lyon, within the program "Investissements d'Avenir" (ANR-11-IDEX-0007) operated by the French National Research Agency (ANR).